LE TEE-SHIRT POITOU HOMME FRENCH TOUCH
Created in 2011 by a Parisian team, Maison Labiche develops a universe articulated around quality products, with a soul and a singular personality.
The brand began its history by offering a line of hand-embroidered t-shirts, in chain stitch, with a manual typography inspired by the blouses of French boarders of the 1950s. This writing developed by Maison Labiche has now become the signature of the brand. An emblem that is joined each season by a collection of pictograms, also embroidered on the heart.
MAISON LABICHE KNOW-HOW AND QUALITY
Today, the ready-to-wear collections are developed in the Maison Labiche studio in Paris, where every detail is meticulously thought out. The fabrics are chosen with care, favoring natural materials. The clothes are then produced mainly in Portugal.
- Its embroidery refers to the musical wave and all the little French peculiarities
- 100% organic cotton jersey
- GOTS certified: 100% of the fibers come from organic farming. Certificate issued by Ecocert Greenlife (207286). LABICHE HOUSE
- Slightly fitted straight cut
- Neckline finished with ribbed binding
- Rolled sleeve finishes
- Made in Portugal